Thursday, September 1, 2011

More walking!



I did a longish walk yesterday, this sign is new so obviously people are being encouraged to walk the old roads. I liked the yellow arrow. I say longish, it was only about 12/13 kms but very steep in places, I wish there were some flat routes around here.

The council have organised a historical walk for Sunday, following some of the Roman route and ending at a Bodega! I'm interested but it's 25 kms and a long windey hilly road, I'm not sure I'm in good enough shape, it will also mean getting up early as it starts at 09.00, the weather is getting a bit cooler so I may, I'll sleep on it, you have to enrol in advance so maybe tomorrow I'll go down, I assume there will be some kind of historical explanation, in Gallego, so I doubt I will learn much, someone may be kind enough to translate for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment