Monday, February 6, 2012

The best laid plans......

So, I won't be in Seville for Holy Week. Dear Ryanair! Once again they have messed me around, flights from Santiago to Seville stop at the end of March, the alternative means going to Madrid and then on and this means even more money, especially if I want to be in Seville for Holy Week, so I have changed my flight to early March. The flight is really cheap and accommodation is much cheaper in March so there is an upside.
There is a second downside! I have a month to prepare and the weather has just changed to being damp and miserable. I have been walking about 6kms every day but this is not enough, I must be strict with myself:) I WILL WALK LONGER TODAY, it's actually not cold outside just miserably damp, but the excercise will warm me and it is cold sitting around indoors:)

No comments:

Post a Comment