Saturday, April 2, 2011

almost off!

I phoned Alitalia when I arrived here in England but they were singularly unhelpful. The girl I spoke to virtually denied that the flight was now passing through Osaka, even though I have been monitoring this carefully, and, as I booked through an agency they will not change my flight, so it's Tokyo here I come. I bought a 'Pot Noodle' yesterday! It's a Japanese one so at least I'm being authentic. I have also cancelled the 2nd night in the hotel in Tokyo. I took my forms to the China Visa office on Tuesday, the process was simple and only took a few minutes, the Visa should be ready now but I will pick it up on Monday when I am back in London. I have also bought my Japan Rail Pass, so I am ready to go. Not long now!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Sue, thought you were going to call me while you were in England?! Have been wondering what you were going to do. Luckily, remembered your blog so here I am. So it's Tokyo then. Hope all's working well. Keep posted. Ling xx

    ReplyDelete