Monday, September 10, 2012

The die is cast!

I have bought my train ticket for Hendaye, leaving Ourense on Monday 8th October. I hope to start from Toulouse on the 11th. I have also got my 'Credencial' so I can start the Camino de Invierno next week. Just as I get one set of problems and worries out of the way another crops up! The bus company is altering the bus times, apparently they change tomorrow, the lady in the bus station couldn't give me the new times! Hopefully they post them on the internet soon, like tomorrow:) I continue to walk and it continues to be very warm, I've started getting up earlier, I actually see sunrise every day.
I've also been and bought walking poles, I think there are bits in the Pyrenees where I may be grateful for 2 sticks and it is useful to have sticks that you can attach to the back-pack, so I have succumbed. All exciting stuff now.

No comments:

Post a Comment