Monday, February 18, 2013

next camino!

I started walking regularly, then it snowed again, so I stopped, but I am going to be better, I have to be. I think I have made the decision. I aim to do the Via de la Plata via Portugal, starting in Caceres about the 19th March. The Cami Catalan  will be for October, I hope. The Ingles will have to come sometime in the future, this winter has been very wet, much wetter than last year. I hope I will be able to walk via Portugal, it is very difficult to get up to date info. I will probably make the final decision when I get to Zamora. There is a shortage of places to sleep in Portugal and I am not planning to carry a tent so I may end up sleeping rough a couple of times, not my style at all, I hope the weather will be good in April, perhaps I should invest in a sleeping mat:)

1 comment: